Welcome

Mooroopna And District , Mates On Bikes
known as "MAD MOB" welcomes you to our site.
The goal of this group is to promote an increased level of enthusiasm for motorcycle riding..mateship... and fun.
Information about coming rides, rides that have taken place, and members comments can be found on this site.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

HAGGIS. R. I. P.

DAVID ALLAN NIEHUS A member of Mad Mob and known to all as" HAGGIS" sadly on the 24-07-2013 passed away as the result of a heart attack. Haggis was 57 years old. We miss you. We will never forget you.

3 comments:

  1. We'll miss you mate...!! RIP

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will forever ride in our hearts Haggis. Jodie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would just like to thank everyone involved with the Madmob for being a part of my brother David's (haggis) life,it was really good to see that my brother had such loyal and decent mates,for this I would like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for being part of David's life ...IAN

    ReplyDelete