Welcome

Mooroopna And District , Mates On Bikes
known as "MAD MOB" welcomes you to our site.
The goal of this group is to promote an increased level of enthusiasm for motorcycle riding..mateship... and fun.
Information about coming rides, rides that have taken place, and members comments can be found on this site.

Monday, January 23, 2012

JANUARY 21- 22 RIDE TO DEDERANG

Never have I been on such a fucked up ride. From the beginning when I rode off with only one glove on and didn't realize until I was 3 ks down the road to when I was being put into the back of the ambulance this trip was just one bullshit thing after another. My bike contributed to 5 break downs and Spoofy's sporty 2 times. Brakes, spark plug leads, battery terminals, getting tangled in flora and running over fauna, there was just no end. The final fuck up was mine when I ran into a roo and had to have my bike towed home in a trailer while I went to visit the doctors at the Wang Hospital. I will take this opportunity to tell everyone how very proud I am of the men I go riding with, they to the man were helpful, caring, well organised, didn't panic and at all times had my well being in mind and also looked after my bike. You are my brothers and I can't thank you enough. Bird

2 comments:

  1. The funniest part of this whole trip is this blog entry! Well worded and couldn't be better said. Fucked up it was but could have been a hell of a lot worse...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll second that comment Dean. Let's face it. We thought it would be Webby's bike coming back on a trailer after the issues he'd had during the previous week.
    Bird, your angle was riding with you thankfully.
    Jodie xx

    ReplyDelete